Visit us in-person or mail your items to us – you’ll get the same great service!
Visit us in person: You are always welcome to visit our Bloomington, Minnesota showroom. We are located in the Wells Fargo Plaza bldg., just south of I-494 between France and Penn Avenues. We will inspect your coins, gold, silver, used and unwanted or broken jewelry and diamonds and make you a very strong offer for the items you have. If you decide to sell, we will issue payment to you immediately.
Mail your items to us via the U.S. Postal Service: To sell your coins, used, unwanted or broken jewelry, gold, silver or diamonds to American Rare Coin through the U.S. Mail Service (USPS), please complete the following 4 easy steps below. Prior to shipping however you are encouraged to call and speak with one of our staff numismatists.
1. Print and Complete Mail-In Package Insert(s) (PDF)
- Print and Complete Mail-In Package Insert(s) (PDF) in its entirety and include an insert copy within EACH sealed package.
- Don’t forget to include a copy of your Driver’s License identification and to sign and print your name and date on the Certificate of Title.
2. Mailing Your Package(s)
- We have found the safest and most secure method of shipping your valuables is via the U.S. Postal Service and as Registered Insured Mail.
- See the U.S. Post Office website to learn more.
- Our ship to address is:
3. Send Us Your Tracking Number
- Call or Email your package tracking number(s) to us so we’ll know to expect it.
- Our telephone numbers are: 952-830-1400 or 1-800-927-7273
- Our email address is: email@example.com
4. Upon Receipt of Your Packages.
- Upon receipt of your shipment we open your package(s) and lock in the applicable spot price(s) at that time.
- We contact you via telephone confirming our receipt, the spot price(s) to be applied and discuss the details of your pending transaction including the prices we’ll pay.
- If at that time you decide to sell we issue a Confirmation/Purchase Order Number to confirm our purchase. There are no hidden charges or fees.
- We then send you a company check or for larger transactions, we can transmit funds via wire transfer for a small nominal fee.
- In the rare instance that you decide not to sell we will gladly return your items to you at our cost. No questions asked. It’s that easy!