Experienced. Honest. Reliable.
American Rare Coin and Collectibles is uniquely qualified to provide specialized evaluation, appraisal and liquidation services for specialty items that are held in estates, trusts and secured vaults. American Rare Coin has a long history of partnering with professional member organizations and associations including:
- Estate and Probate Attorneys of Law and Legal Firms
- Certified Public Accountants and Certified Public Accountant Firms
- Bank Trust Officers and Departments
- Trust Companies
- Financial Planners
- Charitable and Family Foundations.
Whether your needs are to satisfy an insurance obligation, estate probate or gifting to a 501(c) 3 organization, American Rare Coin and Collectibles, LLC is eminently qualified and eager to meet your specific requirements. We have been located in the same Bloomington, MN location for over 20+ years and we enjoy a thriving business having served over 75,000 customers throughout Minneapolis/Saint Paul, greater Minnesota and throughout the Midwest. American Rare Coin is nationally recognized as experts within our field with a highly regarded reputation. We are of course fully bonded and licensed. Bank and professional references are gladly made available upon request.
We are active members in excellent standing with the following professional and numismatic organizations:
Our in-house staff has over 200 years of combined numismatic experience within the following specialty groups:
- Rare Coin Collections.
- Precious Metals Holdings.
- Rare Stamp Collections.
- Currency Collections.
- Jewelry and Diamonds
- Sports Cards Collections.
Our services include:
- Evaluations and informal appraisals conducted via telephone, email, or in our offices. This process is designed to determine if your unique project is within our scope of expertise and also serves to determine the financial worthiness of entering into the next formal stage.
- Formal written appraisals.
- Estate liquidations.
- Collection re-positioning.
- Expert witness services.
- Advising clients and or their agents with feasibility of pending large transactions.
- Subject matter expert presentations for educational purposes.
- Our corporate offices are located in Bloomington, MN. We have a secure facility and we are located in a major bank building.
- On site locations including law offices, CPA offices, customer bank locations.
- Willing to travel to other cities and locales within the United States as warranted.
We are fully bonded, licensed and insured. All American Rare Coin employees have passed extensive background checks. Bank and Professional References are available upon request.
American Rare Coin and Collectibles
Wells Fargo Plaza
7900 Xerxes Ave South, Suite 140
Bloomington, MN 55431