- An order is confirmed and binding for both parties when prices are locked in at the time a Sales Invoice number is issued to the Purchaser by an American Rare Coin (ARCC) representative.
- All purchases must be paid (as verified by postmark or initiation of a bank wire) within one bank business day of ARCC’s confirming and binding Sales Invoice number. Purchases paid late may be adjusted to current market conditions.
- All offerings are subject to withdrawal, prior sale and price changes due to current market conditions.
- ARCC reserves the right to have funds on account prior to locking in a purchase.
- ARCC reserves the right to limit item quantities.
- ARCC reserves the right to refuse any order deemed questionable or of significant risk to either party regardless of payment method and price confirmation.
- ARCC complies with all Cash Reporting requirements as outlined on form 8300. See IRS publication 1544 for more information. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p1544.pdf
- The quality of the coins we deliver meet or exceed industry standards.
- Should you wish to sell your coins in the future, American Rare Coin will happily buy them back from you. Our goal is for you to be a fully satisfied customer.
- Bank Wire
Wires must be transacted within one bank business day of placing your order. In most cases, we will ship your order within 1 – 3 business days after receipt of your wire. For in-office transactions, your product(s) will be available for delivery/pick up upon positive wire confirmation/receipt. If, due to market conditions, the shipping of your order is delayed we will contact you with an estimated shipping date. ARCC – Alerus Bank Wire Instructions
- Cashier Check, Certified Check, Personal Check and Money Orders
Must be mailed within one bank business day of placing your order. We will ship your order 10 bank business days after we deposit your check or money order. If, due to market conditions, the shipping of your order is delayed we will contact you with an estimated shipping date.
We do not recommend mailing cash. For in-office transactions on in-stock inventory, your product will be available for immediate delivery. For cash transactions with delayed delivery we require 25% down payment.
- Credit Card
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa for purchases up to $5000.00 (product order value only not including shipment cost or taxes, if any). For your safety and ours American Rare Coin will ship to the customer’s credit card billing address only. All credit card orders are reviewed on an order-by-order basis.
ARCC orders are discreetly packaged and shipped insured via the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) as First Class, Priority Mail or Priority Registered Mail based upon value; some shipments may require a restricted signature upon delivery. Packages can take on average 1 – 10 business days for delivery. A tracking number will be provided via email to you upon date of shipment. USA orders only.
The following shipping costs shall apply to all purchases:
Product(s) Only Value 1
|USPS Delivery Method||Signature Required||Full Value Insurance||
|$0 to $250||
|$250+ to $500||
|$500 + to $2,500||
|$2,500 + 2||
1 Does not include Shipment Cost or applicable taxes, if any.
2 Due to special shipping requirements sealed and strapped American Silver Eagle Monster Boxes will incur a $75.00 fee.
All shipments are insured. In the unlikely event that your package does not arrive or is damaged in transit, please Contact Us in order to initiate an insurance claim. Insurance claims cannot be filed until 20 business days after shipment and will require a signed written declaration of Non-Receipt or Damage from the Buyer including evidence of damaged packaging. If your package is indeed damaged in transit you are strongly encouraged to decline acceptance and/or to have it opened in the presence of a U.S. Postal employee for damaged or missing items.
- ARCC will provide a full, no questions asked, refund of the purchase price excluding return insurance and shipment costs, on item(s) postmarked within 10 days of customer’s receipt.
- No returns on bullion items.
- Returns on semi-numismatic (e.g., $20 Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle, Morgan Dollar, etc.) coins may be returned at your original purchase price or our current asking price, whichever is lower.
- Any coin or currency removed from its original holder is considered sold.
- Sealed Mint products must remain sealed and in good, like condition.
- Upon receiving the item(s) in good, like condition, ARCC will issue a full and prompt refund.
To return a package to ARCC, please follow the steps below:
- Notify ARCC of your return by contacting us prior to your return-shipment at info@CoinsOnLine.com or call 1-800-927-7273 referencing your ARCC Sales Invoice number.
- Include a copy of your ARCC Sales Invoice within your package.
- Secure and insure your package. Returned items remain your responsibility until the package is received by ARCC and in good, like condition. All returned items to ARCC must be shipped via US Post office at your expense and insured for its full value.
- Mail your package to the following address:
7900 Xerxes Avenue South, Suite 140
Bloomington, MN 55431-1118
Please note our use of “ARCC” vs. American Rare Coin and Collectibles – there is no need to call undue attention to the contents of your package!