Visit us in-person or mail your items to us – you’ll get the same great service!
Visit us in person: You are always welcome to visit our Bloomington, Minnesota showroom. We are located in the lobby of the Wells Fargo Plaza bldg. tower, just south of I-494 between France and Penn Avenues. We will inspect your coins, gold, silver, used and unwanted or broken jewelry and diamonds and make you a very strong offer for the items you have. If you decide to sell, we will issue payment to you immediately.
Mail your items to us via the U.S. Postal Service: To sell your coins, used, unwanted or broken jewelry, gold, silver or diamonds to American Rare Coin through the U.S. Mail Service (USPS), please complete the following 4 easy steps below. Prior to shipping however you are encouraged to call and speak with one of our staff numismatists. Coin photos can be sent to the following email address for our inspection: info@CoinsOnLine.com
1. Print and Complete Mail-In Package Insert(s) (PDF)
- Print and Complete Mail-In Package Insert(s) (PDF) in its entirety and include an insert copy within EACH sealed package.
- Don’t forget to include a copy of your Driver’s License identification and to sign and print your name and date on the Certificate of Title.
2. Mailing Your Package(s)
- We have found the safest and most secure method of shipping your valuables is via the U.S. Postal Service and as Registered Insured Mail.
- See the U.S. Post Office website to learn more.
- Our ship to address is:
3. Send Us Your Tracking Number
- Call or Email your package tracking number(s) to us so we’ll know to expect it.
- Our telephone numbers are: 952-830-1400 or 1-800-927-7273
- Our email address is: email@example.com
4. Upon Receipt of Your Packages.
- Upon receipt of your shipment we open your package(s) and lock in the applicable spot price(s) at that time.
- We contact you via telephone confirming our receipt, the spot price(s) to be applied and discuss the details of your pending transaction including the prices we’ll pay.
- If at that time you decide to sell we issue a Confirmation/Purchase Order Number to confirm our purchase. There are no hidden charges or fees.
- We then send you a company check or for larger transactions, we can transmit funds via wire transfer for a small nominal fee.
- In the rare instance that you decide not to sell we will gladly return your items to you at our cost. No questions asked. It’s that easy!